Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Blog

Since it is Thanksgiving in a couple days, I want everyone to know what I am thankful for. First of all, my job; not many people can say they have a full time job with benefits these days. Even though I would like more pay, I am still thankful for what I have. I am also thankful for my family; those who are especially close to me truly care and they show it. I am thankful for my dogs, I have 2 huskies and they know when you are feeling down, those are the moments that they just come and comfort you. Last but not least, I am thankful for all of my blessings, no matter what goes on in life, I try to make the best of it, and know that everything happens for a reason. Sometimes what we may consider bad is just a blessing in disguise.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment